Link to the project: https://stp-russia.ru/solution/
The client aimed to create an entertaining service visualizing the effect of car soundproofing. The purpose of the project was to involve the visitor in a game, show the problem zones of a car and offer recommendations about noise and vibration reduction.
Purposes: the development of an interactive service on the company’s website and its promotion on the Internet.
Tasks: to develop a creative concept of the project; to build the problem zone/offered solution dependence algorithm; to design a service; to generate the visual, text and audio content; to develop and implement the promotion strategy.
Solution: We asked professional soundproofers to help us with the list of typical problems clients come to soundproofing centers with. The next step was to search for the solutions. As a result, we got the list of zones of a car which are usually soundproofed, and compared them to noise and vibration annoying the driver and the passengers. Finally, we thought through the logic of questions helping a person to inspect the car.
For the website development we:
- assembled a team of 8 specialists
- designed three creative concepts of the service and chose the most interesting one
- outlined the questions requiring expert opinion
- involved the heads and the specialists of soundproofing centers StP-Install
- formed the list of problems and solutions
- thought through the logic of questions sequence
- created 10 prototypes
- together with the client and the experts, chose the best variant
- used motion graphics to animate the sources of noise inside a vehicle
- recorded the samples of all types of noise
- adapted the service to mobile devices
- coded the game according to the logic
- tested the project
As a result, we created a unique service which was highly appreciated by the customer. Now it is being adapted for other language versions of the website standartplast.com. The customer also thinks about the idea to create such a service for architectural acoustics promotion.
We’re proud of the service and glad that we’ve gained such an experience. We’re always ready for challenging tasks!
For the website promotion we:
- developed a strategy to capture the target audience’s attention
- selected tools and sites for the advertising campaign
- created content
- started a small budget test campaign
- analyzed the first campaign
- eliminated all weak points
- defined the possible growth points
- adjusted the budget and ads
- started a full-size advertising campaign
- drew new visitors
More than 20 000 people used the service during the first 4 months. Since we’ve achieved stable traffic of 150-200 visitors per day, active advertising is now stopped.
Users like the game so much that they share their results of using the Noise Detector in social networks. Hence not only has the traffic on the target page grown, but the search characteristics of the website have also improved. People spent more time studying the information about the materials produced by our client and the technology of their usage. According to the statistics, 24% of the Noise Detector’s users clicked thought the “Where to buy” link, 67% opened the Calculator (also created by us), and 43% switched to the “DIY” page.